- Candidate must have at least Degree in Mass Communication (PR) or related fields.
- At least 2 years related working experience in PR or Corporate Communications Department
- Excellent command of both verbal and written in English and Malay languages is essential.
- Ability to provide strategic ideas and recommendations
- Enthusiastic and dynamic with strong people management & decision making skills and ability to work on own initiative
- Proficient in various office software including Powerpoint, Excel and Photoshop
- Assisting in the gathering of relevant information, data, photographs and other relevant documents for all company events, functions, visits including those from other companies that would be useful for KTPC publications and other publications requiring such information;
- Ensuring that booking and preparation of all facilities, including food and beverage, transportation, promotional materials, gifts or other necessary services for in-house visits from individuals or groups to KTPC have been carried out expeditiously;
- Assisting in the arrangement of company events and functions;
- Assisting in maintaining good relations with the media, investors, government departments, community and employees of the company;
- Assisting in producing and updating company’s promotional and presentation materials;
- Assisting in preparing and coordinating all press releases, press kits, speeches, company statements, company profiles, advertorials, advertisements, annual reports, prospectus and other company communication materials;
- Attending to relevant meetings as instructed from time to time;
- Carrying out any other duties as requested by the Management.
Please email resume to email@example.com or fax to 04-4031973. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Closing date 15 May 2012. (44)