Tag Archives: KTPC
Kulim Technology Park Corporation has been entrusted with the development and management of Kulim Hi-Tech, a national project established by the government of Malaysia to spearhead the country’s trust towards high value added industrialization and R&D activities. We seek application for the following position:
(FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION)
- Holder of Master’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance, professional qualification such as CPA or ACCA will be an advantage.
- 15 years experience in related field.
- Experience in preparing full set of account and financial forecast.
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting, ability to analyze financial data.
- Conversant with the application of the Accounting Standards (FRS/MFRS).
- Member of MIA
- Excellent writing skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Kulim Technology Park Corporation Sdn Bhd (D-44351), a whole-subsidiary of the Kedah State Development Corporation, is the developer and manager of the KHTP; while the Malaysian Federal Government fully supports the KHTP development by way of dedicated development funds, as well as, other critical advisory and promotion support.