During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas: Facility & EHS Department
Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental
Safety and Health or equivalent. Applicants must be willing to work in Kulim Hi-Tech Park.
Preferrably students who are able to perform internship for 4 months and above.
For a further info, click HERE
- Able to identify, develop and resolve process related issues for continuous improvement in yield, quality & reliability and productivity.
- Able to provide engineering solutions/support to assembly or test operations
- Involved in process/test development and optimization for new device/package
- Developing process for converting to improve their quality, cost effectiveness, throughput and performance.
- Responsible for process development of converting processes to improve their quality, cost effectiveness, throughput and performance.
- Process development includes developing and defining used materials, process parameters, quality assurance as well as definition of the output of the process.
- Identify opportunity for equipment and process improvement to drive continuous quality improvement and cost. Work with the Operation department and other Engineers to explore feasibility of implementation.
- Assist in Converting technology development.
- Participation in investment projects related to converting.
- Planning and execution of qualification runs of new products.
Today is have a job vacancies at the Infineon Technology (Kulim) Sdn Bhd
Click HERE for further information
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering, Physics or equivalent with minimum 4 year working experience
- Strong background in device physics, digital & analog circuit knowledge, MOSFET technology & wafer fabrication process and reliability
- Hands on test and measurement equipment and basic electronics and able to perform bench tests using curve tracer, parametric analyzer, oscilloscope, multi-meter, source meter and pattern generator
- Strong in technical writing skills, presentation skills and communication skills & analytical skills
- Familiar with FA equipment such as LCT, TIVA, EMMI, SEM, FIB, RIE, Probers ; able to perform die level chemical/mechanical de-layering and cross sectioning will be added advantages
Abbott to invest RM192mil in cataract lens plant in Kulim
KULIM: Abbott, one of the world’s leading healthcare companies, is investing US$60mil (RM192mil) to build a facility at the Kulim Hi-Tech Park (KHTP) to manufacture intraocular lens (IOLs) used to treat cataracts.
Diane Beno, Abbot Medical Optics divisional vice president of global operations, said the facility marked the first manufacturing investment in Malaysia to broaden the group’s presence globally.
She said the plant was expected to begin operations next year, with the first products available in the second half of 2016.
“The facility will supply the global IOLs market. An intraocular lens is implanted in the eye after the removal of natural lens that has become clouded by a cataract,” she told reporters after the ground-breaking ceremony for the facility in Kulim.
The event was officiated by Kedah Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Mukhriz Tun Dr Mahathir.