- Sambutan kemerdekaan negara akan menjelang tiga (3) hari lagi
- Kibarkan jalur gemilang di seluruh negara
–Tema tahun ini: Malaysia, Di Sini Lahirnya Sebuah Cinta–
- Responsible for process and improvement of yield, and quality.
- Perform failure analysis for root-causes understanding & work closely with process team for yield trouble shooting.
- Leverage collaboration with equipment team for processes and inspection machines (E.g. AOI) performances improvement
- Perform correlation, calibration/verification, GRR & doc. Of the measuring instrument & AOI.
- Instrument machine’s methodology to improve detection capability & classification.
- To guide team of technician to carry out daily routine inspection machine performance checking
- To maintain all procedures & setting in engineering database (with proper documentation)
- Participate in new defect analysis whenever necessary
Basic Job Functions:
- Responsible for managing Trade Compliance personnel at KLM, Malaysia
- Responsible for conducting a full range of activities for import/export compliance related processes within the First Solar, Inc. global organization to ensure adherence to global government regulations and First Solar, Inc. internal requirements.
- Interface with First Solar, Inc. divisions, factories, subsidiaries, suppliers, brokers and freight forwarders to ensure compliance to all domestic and international government import/export regulations.
- Develop strong business relationships and strategic alliances supporting First Solar growth plan.
- Manage (LMW) Licensed Manufacturing Warehouse Imports
- Provide day to day measurement, execution, and improvement on operational key performance indicators.
- Provide local and remote support for all applications through Celestica’s network.
- Support ongoing design, development, and testing of SCM applications in a dynamic business environment
- Task given in tooling related matter must be completed on time & free from additional defects.
- Able to meet tooling quality and delivery as given by Supervisor / Section Head.
- Minimum Diploma in tool & die or equivalent.
- Intermediate machine shop skill in lathe, milling & grinding machine.
- Mold construction skill.
- Mold repairing skill.
- Troubleshooting skill.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kulim Hi-Tech Park.
- Preferrably students who are able to perform internship for 4 months and above.
During the internship period, you will be e xpose d to the se areas: Finance Department
- Organize and maintain file and records.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Other related duties as assigned from time to time