- Assist Accounting Supervisor or Accounts Payable associate as needed to resolve vendor or system problems.
- Identify and/or implement process improvement ideas.
- Ensure all AP transactions posted with high efficiency and medium volume throughput and checked to ensure compliance with SOX and SOA guidelines.
- Work with counterparts to ensure consistency among processes
- Perform AP functions for vendors (Foreign & Local), i.e. vouching, prepare payments and follow up on issues with buyer, S&R and suppliers.
- Follow up on AP Issue Log and prepare month-end accrual for AP un-vouched invoices.
- Perform month-end accruals and vendor reconciliation of Statement of Accounts.
- Monitor/Follow up Accrued Purchases Aging Report on weekly basis with Buyers, S&R and AP Accountants.
- Plan 4 weeks rolling cash flow forecast and funding proposal.
- Monitor AP Aging for timely payment
- Ensure payment controls are adhered to or suggest improvements.
- Perform tracking of weekly/monthly Accounts Payable metrics.
- Filing of invoices and documentation.
- Ad hoc assignment from manager or supervisor.
- Work on flexible hours to support multiple locations i.e. APAC/US/EMEA
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. Professional Degree qualification will be an added advantage.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to APPLY for this position.
- Working knowledge of SAP FICO
- Exposure to indirect taxes preferable eg. VAT, WHT or GST
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley requirements and exposure to 3-way matching process
Hamadatec Sdn Bhd
- Candidate must possess at least a Certificate or Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kulim.
- Must perform shift rotation work.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Engineering – Electrical or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Responsible to develope the control source code base on the function control chart and the control flow chart.
- Responsible to run program trial and debug for the integrate developed system.
- Developing a project specification with colleagues: mechanical engineer, electric engineer.
- Responsible on work station and robot control software design
- Be familiar with the different brand of robot: Yamaha,Epson, Kuka & Fanuc
- Be familiar with the OMRON, MITSUBISHI, Panasonic PLC control
- Drive process integration topics incl. ramp up for one of Infineon’s high power semiconductor technologies
- Perform optimization and adaptation of process modules based on technology/product requirement
- Plan and execute process ramp-up (yield/volume) for assigned technology
- Support of production in all technical issues
- Analyze complex technical problems and find solutions using methodical problem solving techniques
- Prioritize multiple activities and make effective decisions following a demanding project schedule
- Interact and communicate effectively with technology development, technology transfer, process engineering, reliability engineering and business divisions in both receiving and reference site
- Bachelor degree in engineering or science discipline (Electronics/Electrical/Chemical Engineering, Semiconductor Devices/Physics/Material Sc./Chemistry)
- Experience in a semiconductor production environment preferably in wafer fabrication
- Excellent knowledge of semiconductor device physics
- Strong communication skills, able to interact with all levels of personnel
- Fresh graduate with positive attitudes and keen to pursue a career in fast-paced / challenging wafer fabrication industry are welcomed to apply
- Each trainee must follow and complete the compulsory training defined by module or department
- The selected candidate shall exposed to the wafer fabrication technology and gained knowledge on the industrial practices and required competencies
- Diploma in Engineering Electrical & Electronic, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Electromechanical Engineering or any related field in engineering
- Minimum CGPA of 3.00
- The graduate shall be committed for the 12 months services
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kulim Hi-Tech Park.
- No work experience required.
- Contract position(s) available.