Kulim Technology Park Corporation has been entrusted with the development and management of Kulim Hi-Tech, a national project established by the government of Malaysia to spearhead the country’s trust towards high value added industrialization and R&D activities. We seek application for the following position:
(FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION)
- Holder of Master’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance, professional qualification such as CPA or ACCA will be an advantage.
- 15 years experience in related field.
- Experience in preparing full set of account and financial forecast.
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting, ability to analyze financial data.
- Conversant with the application of the Accounting Standards (FRS/MFRS).
- Member of MIA
- Excellent writing skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Silterra is a project of strategic national interest to promote front-end semiconductor manufacturing and a catalyst for high-technology investment in Malaysia.
In 2003 and 2005, Silterra received Notable Mention in the Honorable Malaysian Prime Minister’s Hibiscus Award competition for achievement in Environmental Performance. This company is ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001 certified.
THIN FILM SOLUTIONS FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE PV PROJECTS First Solar, LLC, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, manufactures photovoltaic (PV) modules with an advanced thin film semiconductor process that greatly reduces raw material and manufacturing costs compared to traditional crystalline silicone PV modules. By enabling clean renewable electricity at lower costs, FIRST SOLAR aims to provide the world with an economic alternative to conventional electricity, reducing related fossil fuel dependence, greenhouse gas emissions and peak time grid constraints.