- Perform daily line issue troubleshooting, process engineering and production support in the Lithography area
- Troubleshoot out of control situation and decide on the lot disposition in an out-of-spec situation
- Lead and support troubleshooting to identify hypothesis and root cause of process and quality deviation
- Support new tool installation process qualifications to meet company targets, following standard process & tool release business flow
- Support new product start-ups by qualifying process and engineering controls, develop and design standard process operating procedure and OCAP
Perform FMEA risk assessment of process changes, with proper process change management
- Ensure the robustness of processes by Implementing process control system including SPC, APC ( advance process control) and run-to-run
- Plan process experiments, collect and analyze data and report experiment results
- Manage and setup recipe and procedural control. New Basic Type Setup Lead
- Responsible for Documentation business process and systems.
- Responsible for Infineon Kulim Documentation business process
- Provide advice and solution for local Documentation related issues.
- SME(Subject Matter Expert) of Documentation business process and Documentation system
- Provide training to Infineon Kulim colleagues on Documentation related trainings.
- Create and Maintain Documentation Intranet
- Support Infineon Kulim Change Management activities: GARFIELD approval, PCRB, trainings etc.
- Support Infineon Kulim Knowledge Exchange activities: approval, report, trainings etc
- Support T32 Equipment release activities: maintain system, assist user, etc
- Degree/Master Degree in Science or Engineering field.
- Atleast 2 to 5 years of working experience in related field.
- Good understanding of principles and concepts of quality systems, methods, procedures and tools (e.g. FMEA, SPC, etc.).
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of employees.
- Provide day to day measurement, execution, and improvement on operational key performance indicators.
- Provide local and remote support for all applications through Celestica’s network
- Support ongoing design, development, and testing of SCM applications in a dynamic business environment.
- University or College degree in engineering, mathematics, or computer science.
- Min 5 years experience in one or more high level programming language (visual basic, tcl/tk, perl, c++, etc)
- Min 2 years experience designing applications in a global organization, supporting engineering and/or supply chain management departments
- Flexibility to support management calls outside of normal working hours (up to ~4 hours / week)
- Ability to travel globally up to 25% of the time, throughout Celestica’s network / sites
- Must be flexible to adjust your schedule to meet the needs of remote management and customers
- Proficient in relational database structures and SQL
- Excellent analytical skills, having attention for detail
- Excels in a matrix environment under tight timelines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to work effectively independently as well as with a team
- Ability to multi task
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Experience with Oracle Developer, R, IT architecture, lean, and/or six sigma is an asset
Basic Job Functions:
Responsible to oversee the operation and preventive maintenance jobs of TCM (Total Chemical Management), Wastewater Treatment Plant (W WTP) and at UPW plant
Min 5 years of working experience in chemical management system, wastewater treatment and ultrapure water environment.
- Knowledge and skill in handling chemical
- Knowledge and hands on experience in operating and maintaining CDS and chemical distribution
- Supervisory skill in managing TCM team
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong mechanical knowledge and with hands on skill
- Basic electrical knowledge and skill
- Knowledge in PLC and SCADA
- Chemical process engineering capabilities
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel and Access use).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willing to move/mobilize inter modules at all time.
- Supervisory skills
- Strong SPC (and data interpretation tools) skills and knowledge
- Ability to train new associates in same job.
- Support all safety procedures and good housekeeping standards, including our 5S system
- Directly supervises the daily production of Photovoltaic cells in accordance with required quality standards and in a cost efficient manner in multiple areas of the plant
- Lead, manage and participate in continuous improvement activities/team
- Will assume delegate responsibilities for Shift Manager as required
- Train and mentor Supervisor I associates
- Responsible for controlling costs to maintain budget accuracy
- Identify training opportunities to develop and maintain a highly motivated and capable team
- Maintain all associate records in Solar Connect
- Effective use of internal manufacturing software for production tracking
- Maintain accurate time keeping for manufacturing associates in the Kronos system
- Monitors and maintains training matrix in SolarConnect in coordination with Manufacturing Supervisors I
- Coordinate on-the-job training of manufacturing associates
- Maintains product inventory accuracy
- Utilize Theory of Constraints (TOC) methodology to maximize throughput
- Effectively interfaces with other departments
- Support efforts to consistently exceed customer expectations
- Coordinate with technicians, engineers and other supervisors on day to day issues
- Experience and working knowledge of continuous improvement tools
- Effective communication and supervisory skills
- Efficient Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint Skills
- Proven decision making skills
- Solid people skills and a positive, outgoing attitude
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- The ideal candidate should have the ability to think outside the box and to develop unique and timely solutions
- During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas: Facility & EHS Department
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’ s Degree in Environmental Safety and Health or equivalent. Applicants must be willing to work in Kulim HiTech Park.
- Preferrably students who are able to perform internship for 4 months and above.