Fuji Electric Semiconductor (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
Fuji Electric Semiconductor (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is a fully-owned subsidiary of Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. , Japan. Established in March 1 of 2008, FSM will serve the market of the industrial Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) module and thrive in a fast-paced environment where technological breakthroughs never cease. That is how we make our mark in creating value for tomorrow. We are looking for talented professional to join our team :-
Kedah – Kulim-Hi-Tech Park Kedah
- To prepare weekly, monthly & quarterly cash flow forecast independently to ensure adequate funds available on time.
- Currency hedging and forex analysis.
- Monthly analysis for unrealized & realized forex gain/loss.
- Prepare documentation for loans application and approval.
- Monitor all applicable loans withdrawal and repayment included interest calculation.
- prepare bank reconciliation daily/weekly and charging code for TT transfers.
- Review claims to ensure correctness and in accordance with company’s policies.
- Responsible for the correctness of all bank & cash data entries in SAP System.
- Assist in physical stock count cycle quarterly. Continue reading
Commodity Management Associate/Analyst
- Manage quotation processes with global suppliers.
- Source materials and setting up new parts to support global NPI activities.
- Driving the suppliers towards better Terms & Conditions.
- Good knowledge of commodity’s market price and good understanding of total cost solution & supply chain management. Continue reading
HANNOVER: Though many small and medium sized companies lack resources and even proper information about overseas markets, they have an expert agency that can help them enter even sophisticated foreign markets and offer their range of products and services tailor-made to local demand.
Kulim Technology Park Corp Sdn Bhd of Kulim has been supporting SMEs to foray into foreign markets through their participation in highly sophisticated industrial trade shows such as the Hannover Industrial Fair, which runs from April 8 to April 12. Continue reading (112)
Job vacancy for Showa Denko HD (M) Sdn Bhd, any interested candidate please forward your resume
EQUIPMENT SENIOR ENGINEER
Job responsibilities - Machine installation & improvement ; Preparing machine & training manual ; Customer corrective action ; Management of budget & costing ; Development of Engineer & Asst Engineer. Continue reading (152)
Test Process Development Specialist / Advisor
(Kedah – Kullim Hi- Tech Industrial Park)
- The successful candidate will be responsible for executing activities required to develop, integrate, deploy and support test processes across the organization. The incumbent is expected to work on multiple initiatives concurrently.
- Oversees the global planning, development, implementation and maintenance of Manufacturing Test Standards (MTS), processes and operations for new and existing products.
- Act as liaison with engineering and operations in releasing new documentation.
- Develop and implement systems to generate reports from shop floor control systems.
- Develop the rules, the technology, and the solutions other engineering groups (internal and external) will implement to meet product requirements. This spans both new product introduction and sustaining life cycles of all products.
- Manage the evaluation of software packages that include complete technical architectural reviews.
- Develop DFT (Design for Test) rules and methodologies for incorporation into the corporate DFx guidelines.
- Manage the renewals of software licenses for engineering systems software. The process involves receiving purchase orders from sites and then issuing them to the vendors. Renegotiation is often involved as the number of licenses increase or decrease.
- Perform and document results from equipment evaluations.
Continue reading (126)